Friday, 23 January 2009

Color Inspiration 39

Here is my effort and my poor photo (sorry Jo) for Kristina's color inspiration 39. I tried everything to get a good photo, put it under my day light lamp, turned the main lights on, the main lights off, changed rooms.... this really is the best I can come up with at the moment. I will be asking Jo for some photo tips when I speak to her next. My card is black and I put a green insert in the same as on the front so I can write on it. I didn't use any white on my card as I didn't really want to know where to put it. I know it looks pretty rubbish on the photo but in real life it looks really smart and It is perfect for my nephew who will be 14 very soon. You can't tell from the photo but the stars are made from corrugated card and they are standing proud, also the red and saffron card is also proud, so it's quite dimensional. The green card behind has a wash pattern on and the black card has a bit of a sparkle. I am using a very old camera so will try and use my better one to see if I can get the focus better next time. I needed to get it done last night to get it on in time for the cut off.

I hope you are feeling better Jo !

5 comments:

  1. What a great layout for a card! Love your profile photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used big blocks of each color. Very vibrant!

    Thanks for your very nice comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saxo,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Great card you came up with. It's so hard trying to fit all the colours in. Especially when if you put a colour in, it might wreck the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Mrs! Lovely to see you posting some very pretty cards.

    Jobes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - clean cut design..

    ReplyDelete