Thursday, 29 January 2009

Hypnosis tapes - free to good homes - just pay P&P



Hello All

I have some hypnosis tapes available, I used to sell them on e bay, they are only cassettes which isn't modern technology but they do work, I have lose weight, relaxation, guided meditation and develop a powerful memory. If you would like one all I would be asking is £1.50 to cover P&P, the tape you can have for free. I got into hypnosis a few years back and it has helped me no end to calm down, relax more and the whole experience is very lovely. You are in complete control and it really does lead to a sense of well being. First come, first served. They are by my good friend Glenn Harrold - have a look on his web site www.hypnosisaudio.com If you fancy having a tape we have a credit card machine at our business so I can take the payment via card and send it out to you.

Thanks Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment