Friday, 30 January 2009

It's Friday & I won blog candy !

How excited am I, I won Jenny's blog candy over at stamping moments. It was a lovely surprise. Jenny knows my friend Jo and only lives about 5 miles from where my business is - small world. I love Jenny's blog, her work is just so beautiful, she does some great classes too so it's worth hopping over and having a look. http://www.stampingmoments.blogspot.com/ Thank you Jenny. She was off to a stampin up conference today and was really excited too.

My Mum is a complete bless. It's my birthday next week and she very kindly bought me some new walking boots - I suffer really badly with tendinitis in my right foot and if I wear the wrong footwear it's agony. She is taking Phillip and I and my sister, her hubby (the heart patient) and my 11 year old nephew out on the 14th of Feb to celebrate and she gave me some money this morning. She went up to my sisters and looked after my nephew whilst Andy was in hospital and she's always the first to offer if she thinks you need something. She's got a heart of gold - love you Mum x

No photos to show today but Rachel is coming tomorrow night and possibly (fingers crossed Jobe) for some card making - just wish my sister could come :(

Have a great weekend all.

K x

PS don't forget my candy cross stitch kit
PPS Linda enjoy your retreat - safe journey

1 comment: