Friday, 23 January 2009

It's Friday

Sorry for the lack of posting the last couple of days, it has been really, really busy. I have a little bit of extra time this morning as it's lashing it down and the dog and I were unable to have our morning walk. My internet at home is broken - in fact since I got it in December it has not worked properly, I currently have a complaint in with BT! Long and short of it is that I can only put stuff on when I am at my business and to be honest my day is just too full to be able to spend time typing up a blog.

Linda - I started my homework for two peas in a bucket last night but didn't finish it - hope to get it done for Monday. Determined to get a decent photo! Hope you managed to get some of your card done.

Jo - is your cold better ? I hope so buddy.

Rachel - hope you sorted out a guillotine.

Lou - see you at the weekend - can't wait sis - love ya x

Jenny - see you tomorrow night - not sure what time ! RING ME !

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get the BT issue sorted - give 'em a piece of your mind!

    And I'm feeling tons better thanks Karen, only sinuses the problem now, but you know all about that. Hope your cough is easing.

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete