Monday, 16 February 2009

2 PEAS ALERT 2 PEAS ALERT

Yippee class 2 of Two Peas is up and running - go girls !

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?seed_id=28924

Can't wait to see what we all create..... and here is my bet of how the order of work completed will go....

Linda - 1st because she is super efficient
Karen - 2nd because I am fairly efficient
Rachel - 3rd - efficient but busy
Lou - 4th - not that enthusiastic about two peas but does it as I bully her
Jo - 5th - busy, busy, small child, SU, busy, small child !

3 comments:

  1. Hi there - thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me the nicest comment. You have a great blog and will visit you often. I hope you have a great week !!!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm might not be first this time as I've got a very busy week. We're out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I'm supposed to be starting swimming Thursday and out celebrating a friends birthday on Friday! But I'm looking forward to the class and doing my homework - thanks for the link Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope I am first past the post.... done 8.47pm 16/02/09 emailed pictures to you:)

    ReplyDelete