Tuesday, 17 February 2009

2 peas lesson 2 - first card made - BY LOU ! !

Well I am having to eat my words this morning, my sister Lou did her two peas homework last night beating us all by miles - well done Lou. I love her card, she's done a brilliant job and it just goes to show how talented she is with her card making. I have to say when I looked at the lesson I was not that confident that I would be able to make anything suitable - it's very different from the cards I make but I suppose that's what it's all about - changing what you do and giving new things a try. So without further ado, here is the first of our card group's two peas homework lesson 2 - BY LOU
I think she's done a really great job x

4 comments:

  1. So do I!! They're beautiful and I especially love the handmade flower with the stitching. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Karen, could you possibly turn off the word verification thingy?...it's driving me mad! lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honest to goodness Jobe if you aren't moaning about my photos on here you are moaning about word verification......sigh - only joking friend, I have taken it off HAPPY NOW ! ! Ha, enjoy Moors Valley with all the kids - are you taking the hound to wear him out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Lou for being the first to complete the homework - the card is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete