Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Another thank you card

A "pants" picture of a thank you card that I did using some of my new paper from Jobe's paper share. I used simply said from stampin up to do the heart and the saying is "simply said from the heart - thank you". I love these flowers brad that Jo gave me, they matched exactly to the pink mounting paper around the saying. Wanted to bring in some other colour so used the spotty paper.



Getting really excited about Jobe's card demo on Saturday - we are all set to go and the girls can't wait.



Happy Wednesday



K x



PS huge congratulations to my sister, Lou who has earned her first commission for a card she made - hoping to follow with some pictures shortly.

1 comment:

  1. This looks really pretty Karen...if only your pesky camera would focus on the card itself! lol

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete