Thursday, 12 February 2009

A beautiful card from JO



I have just received my goodies from Jo from our pay £20 and get all the lovely patterned papers and some ribbon. Well I opened my parcel and I have so many lovely papers and ribbons and brads and some other felt flowers and some whisper white (thanks Jo) - what a lovely surprise for a Thursday. She also gave me this lovely card - which in real life is just perfect but my photo is rubbish, camera batteries drained and the work camera rather than my posh one - I will try and get a better photo and upload it tomorrow.

The girls are getting ready for lesson two over at twopeas which is out on the 15th - not long to go and also the local girls are very excited about getting together on the 28th for a day of making which Jo is demonstrating. (we miss our buddy Linda who lives in Plymouth :(

Right best get on

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment