Wednesday, 18 February 2009

For my sister Lou.....



I sent Lou this card earlier in the week and now she has received it I can put it up on the blog. I used my simply said stamps, haven't had them out for a while and what nice stamps they are. I forget sometimes what I have and I have decided to regularly go through my things and either sell it on e bay if I don't want it anymore (have a lot on there at the moment) or use it! The ribbon came from the paper and ribbon share I did with Jo and the flower brad was in a pack which Jo gave me for my birthday - isn't it cute.
I wanted to thank her for my tea cosy (hand knitted), my hand knitted piece of cake, my new tea pot and my sister book - thank you Lou xxxx



1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful card and I'm sure your sister adored it. I just love the colors, the flower brad and the sentiment on the heart.

    ReplyDelete