Friday, 27 February 2009

It's Friday - yippee

Another week has whizzed by - it's card group tomorrow and boy am I excited. Jo is demonstrating some lovely stuff - photos on Monday or Tuesday. I have baked a huge chocolate cake, rock cakes and flap jack in preparation!

Would love to tell you about a gorgeous mini card my sister has made - but she is being a bit shy about advertising where her blog is..... now if you look in my list of followers you may well find her - that's not telling is it......

Have a smashing weekend all and catch up with you next week.

K xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time tomorrow and hope that Lou gets to feeling better. Please tell Jo hello and you guys enjoy the cake - what are rock cakes? Can't wait to see the upcoming photos. Have a great weekend !!

    ReplyDelete