Wednesday, 18 February 2009

My card for today is....for Jenny - Miss you



I made this card for my good friend Jenny, she used to live in Cyprus but came back to the UK last year when she sold her wedding business. Despite only living a few miles away her life is really busy as she has a three grandchildren - (1 who is a teenager and totally charming - we had dinner with Jenny, Tony and Ben a few weeks ago - what a lovely young man, so polite and grown up and the little two are under school age) so we don't see her that often. She adores her grandchildren and I appreciate that so we fit in around them. I don't have this stamp set I used the stamps when Linda came up from Plymouth one weekend, she's very good at letting me stamp away to put them into my stash to use as and when. The ribbon is part of the stampin up paper share ribbon from Jo. Jenny sent me a lovely e mail today to say what a lovely card and how much she appreciated it - thanks Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment