Friday, 6 February 2009

My pressies - in no particular order.

My lovely necklace from Jobe - hand made - believe it or not from the letter E from a Scrabble set.

all my goodies from Jobe - all so useful and I love them all xx

My beautiful flowers from Mo xxx thanks Mo.


Here is the blog candy I won - hi Jenny, thank you. xxxx



the 5th Feb 1969 Original Times Newspaper - thanks Dad x




My lovely, lovely mixing bowl - look forward to making you a cake Lou in it xx




my Necklace from my Nana - thanks Nan xxx She often buys me jewellery and even though there is 47 years between us she does a good job at finding things I like.

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky girl you've been - some beautiful and thoughtful presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Karen! Found your blog through Jo's - looks like you had some lovely goodies, will be back soon! Kate x

    ReplyDelete