Monday, 23 February 2009

Two peas - lesson 2 - homework



Hi Girls

Here is my effort for two peas homework. I needed to make a card for Phillip's Auntie for her birthday and I have to confess I have not done any stitching or made paper flowers - they aren't my thing really and I don't see the point on making something that I wouldn't be happy sending out to someone. So here it is. Again, my two faithful stamp sets came into play, curvy verses and also my small round ones ( the name escapes me). I used the happy birthday round one and the curvy verse "you're a wonderful reason to celebrate inside).




Sorry about the rubbish photography - old camera, doing it here at work before I put it in the envelope to post. Sorry about the rubbish posting too - no time to spend on here - too much work to do.
Hi Mum - sorry I didn't come in this morning, will try and get in in the morning.

k x










4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen and well done on completing your homework

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi new to your blog. great job on the card!! its very pretty. Blessings Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good girl! I haven't even looked at what I should be doing....smack hand for me.

    Lovely card Karen!
    Jobes
    x

    ReplyDelete