Monday, 2 February 2009

Wanted - new home for cuttlebug



Hello all, I am looking to sell my cuttle bug. I have put it on e bay - the number is: 330305068214. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me direct. It has hardly been used and comes with a few of the embossing folders including the scroll with the little bird on and also the heart one, it also came with a set of four little embossed stamps. I have instruction book, spacers etc but sadly no box as I gave it up for recycling. I will package it in another box and send it by courier BUT if you want to collect you can.

Thanks K x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mrs, I would be interested!!! Could be good for these classes I'm planning and save me carrying my bigshot.

    I'll email you........

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete