Tuesday, 31 March 2009

A card for Maureen

Our lovely friend Maureen invited us over for a walk with her hound and her hubby Brian on Sunday - we got there for three and had a cup of tea and then went for a walk with Barney and Stanley and then had a really lovely dinner, red pepper soup, roast chicken with all the trimmings including a very nice leek and potato bake then a delicious trifle. We had a lovely time and I wanted to send her a card to say thank you.

Here it is - you know I love chocolate chip - this paper was in the paper share I purchased from Jo recently and the brads are some I think I had as a present a while ago either from Lou or Jo.

K x

2 comments:

  1. Great card for a doggy person - love the embellishments. Chocolate chip is a firm favourite of mine too.

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen this is a great puppy card. I love the paper you have used here and the paw brads are too cute.

    ReplyDelete