Monday, 9 March 2009

A card from Rachel

Hi All
Sorry for the late post of the day - I may not have much chance to post this week so if I am not about then I apologise in advance.
This is a lovely card from Rachel - who hasn't put it up on her own blog.... she has been working all weekend so she's forgiven. She had put £5 in the little envelope as a contribution to the food on the card making day - bless her - thanks Rachel, there was no need it was my pleasure. She will be getting it back next time I see her !
Really nice card though - they look like stampin up papers to me...
k x


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and how thoughtful of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of Rachel and that is a beautiful card - I love how she put a pocket on the outside of it.

    ReplyDelete