Monday, 9 March 2009

A dinky card



I made this card over the weekend for my Mother In Law who wanted me to make a card to go with the flowers for the funeral so I took quite a lot of time making this card and then whilst in bed on the Saturday evening the penny dropped that I need to make a flat card so she can write on it and they stick it on a plastic stick.... so on Sunday I had to make something else which I haven't photographed.
This card will no doubt find a nice home and has gone in the card box at work until it is needed
K x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this - you can use it for anything. I have been keeping Phillip and his family in my thoughts and prayers since you told us about his grandfather's passing and will continue to do so.

    You know, I do the same thing - wake up in the middle of the night realizing I either forgot something or something wasn't going to work - it can be frustrating - I even have a sketch pad on my night stand so when I wake up with an idea in my head I can put it down before I forget it - my husband thinks I'm crazy, but he just doesn't understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so sweet Karen. I love the layering you've done.

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete