Monday, 2 March 2009

Jobe's cupcake class

Hi All
Hope you all had a great weekend.

What a fabulous time we had at Jobe's cup cake class, the only sad thing was Lou wasn't well enough to come so it wasn't quite the same. We did four stunning cards and made the carry case to go with them - wow, wow, wow is all I can say. I have joined stampers 8 and my first purchase is going to be the cup cake stamps. We had a great laugh, loads of yummy food including a huge home made chocolate cake, flap jack and rock cakes, a lovely lunch and came away with 4 smashing cards and a carry case for them. These photos do not do them justice - they are much more vivid and pretty in real life. Jobe is offering classes for these projects if you fancy having a go you can contact her at here . It really was a bargain, you pay a fee for the class but Jo provides everything you need AND you come away with your beautiful cards.
Thankfully my sister is better but Stuart my nephew now has the bug...... UGH!
Have a great day all and keep BUG free !




3 comments:

  1. Hey - I'm glad you all had a nice time and am glad to hear that Lou is feeling better but your nephew is now sick :( I love these cards - the colors are great and I just adore cupcakes. Have a great day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty oh So Pretty...can't wait to order my set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fab cards Karen! Sounds like you all had a great time with Jo! Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete