Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Latest Card

Good morning All


First of all thank you to Janet for her good wishes. I hope you all enjoy making the recipe from yesterday.

Todays card is an all purpose card. I keep some in a box at work so that if an occasion arises and I need a card I can just pick one out. Sorry Jobe, photos taken at work on the old camera.

Everything is stampin up - I really like the patterned paper which I scolloped the edges with my SU scollop punch - just about getting the hang of it !



Delighted to hear my Brother in Law Andy has been given the all clear to go back to work after his heart operation and that they are all feeling better after their BUG ! !

No other news today - can't quite believe it's Wednesday already !

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for your sweet comment on my Giraffe card :) i really appreciate it!
    Your blog is awesome, love your cards, too.
    Hugs
    Odette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - love the papers too! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the colors in this card and the flower is wonderful. I do the same thing - I have a box of cards at my desk so if anyone in the office needs one, they know to come and see me and voila they have one.

    I have the recipe and will be working on it this weekend - I'll pass on how it went.

    Have a great one !!

    ReplyDelete