Monday, 30 March 2009

TWO Peas

Hello Two Peas card makers - Linda, Lou, Rachel, Jo and Janet

I was having a discussion about two peas with Lou over the weekend and we have been a bit disappointed with the projects for the last couple of months...... soooooo we were kind of wondering if we could do our own challenges, taking it in turns. If you are up for it then what Lou and I are proposing is that we give a recipe for making a card and then challenge the rest of you to come up with an idea - like with two peas. What do you think? Can you leave me a comment to let me know if you are up for it?

Of course you can all carry on with two peas if you wish

Love K x

3 comments:

  1. Hey Karen - I'm up for that. I think it would be fun to see what each of us come up with - oh, I'm excited about doing this. What fun we will have - when can we get started :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me Karen - always up for new challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know how rubbish I've been with the two peas homework but I'm up for some mini challenges! I promise to do better...actually that sounds familiar. Hmmmm....think it went something like 'must try harder' from my school report...

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete