Monday, 6 April 2009

Linda's more the merrier card challenge card


I have just been over to Linda's blog, she has also completed the challenge AND used the same stamp - how funny. Here's Linda's card - very nice it is too.

Her recipe is:-

For the base card I've used I think it was So Saffron cardstock and then with some scraps of Hot of the Press papers I used this to decorate the card. I've used four colours which are yellow, red, blue and white (although there is a teeny weeny bit of green on one of the patterned papers - hopefully I can get away with that!) I used my Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and coloured it in with Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Real Red. As my embellishment I covered the real red with some red gem stones that I found in my stash for the cherries on the cakes. I also stamped the Happy Birthday greeting above the cakes using my stamp-a-ma-jig.

3 comments:

  1. love this! one of my favorite images at this time for whatever reason is cupcakes!! This turned out really cute. Blessings. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen
    i've heard Earthquake last night at 22,30p.m just a wave and my table move for 5 time but i can't belive that a big one this night ( 3,30 a.m) was so big in Abruzzo region around the city of L'Aquila. Thank you fo rthink to me and for think to all these unluckies person!
    Thank you
    Love
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the cupcakes. I'll be heading over to Linda's blog in a bit. I'm going to be working on the challenge this week - I'm a bit behind and hope to catch up with blogging today and get back to work on cards tomorrow. Hey, what happened to your picture? I love the new one you have, however - he's sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete