Friday, 24 April 2009

MORE THE MERRIER CARD CHALLENGE FOR APRIL - VOTING REQUIRED.

Hi Girls


I have had word from my sister Lou and Rachel to say they are passing for this months more the merrier due to other commitments. So, here are the entries, please leave a comment and vote for your favourite by 30th of April. Once I have all the comments then the design for May will be down to the winner. I thought all the cards were just lovely - in no particular order here they are......


Jo
Linda


Jill




Jeanette





Janet


Karen





6 comments:

  1. Karen here - all of them are just lovely but I would like to place my favourite vote with Janet.
    Thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely and it's great to see so many different takes on the challenge. My vote is going to Jeanette this months as I think it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection to choose from. But, Janet's card just spoke to me. I love the soft colors and its beautiful simplicity. Beautiful Janet.

    My vote goes to Janet.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Lou and Rachel will be able to play this coming month. Picking just one favorite is so hard because I love them all. I'm going to put my vote for Jill - I like the colors and the flowers are very pretty - Jill, how did you do that? I hope you are all having a great weekend. Talk with you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree they are all lovely and my vote goes to.........







    .....JILL!

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls (am I allowed to say that?) I think Jo's is the nicest - I love the way that the stamp has been coloured (I have got that stamp by way but I am not that good with it!)

    ReplyDelete