Monday, 6 April 2009

More the Merrier Card Challenge



Hi Girls, Here is my effort for the challenge. If you recall it was a Birthday card, using four colours max including base, one stamp minimum, embellishment but no ribbon. I used paper mania paper, it's a pale pink for the base, then a brighter pink for the mount where the stamp is (this is also stamped on pale pink), the purple and then a red. The stamped image is on dimensionals as is the happy birthday. I used a SU stamp - from my new set - cupcakes and although you can't see it the cherries and the icing have glitter on them. I coloured the stamped image in using Marvey LaPlume markers.
I have not looked at any of the other blogs yet to see if anyone else completed the challenge over the weekend so I may be the first.
Hope you all had a good weekend.

Love K x


4 comments:

  1. Oooo that's lovely Karen! I need to get my finger out and do mine.

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just goes to show that even using the same stamp you can get a totally different look by using different colours and papers.

    I guess we tied with this one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Karen - I love the colors you picked. I really like the cupcake image - I need to get one myself. Wonderful job on the challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card. The colors are perfect together and with your cupcakes. I love it.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete