Monday, 20 April 2009

Whilst I was away



We took our two older god children to Marwell Zoo whilst we were on our holidays. A good day was had by all but would you believe it the Meerkats were nowhere in sight and I so wanted to "compare the meerkats.com" (this will mean nothing to people who have not seen the advert on UK TV for compare the market.com). So, I had to be satisfied with photographing them in the gift shop !

We had a great - but busy week off. We had a smashing day with Linda and Ian and the very cute and adorable (even if you do eat pooh) Max. Barney and him got on like a house on fire. I think we were all worn out by the end of the day. Linda's Easter cake was gorgeous, have already been over and hijacked the recipe off her blog. Linda and I are on count down now for our Orient Express trip in June !

I didn't get around to making any cards until yesterday but will post them on separate blogs.

Lou, Rachel and Jo - just a reminder for the More the Merrier Challenge....

Love K x

No comments:

Post a Comment