Friday, 8 May 2009

Extra Cards !

I had to whip up some quick cards last night, sadly the first was for our delivery driver - Ross who had to have his gorgeous long haired daushound put to sleep in the early hours of yesterday morning :( Ted was such a lovely little hound and only 8, he had a heart problem which was diagnosed at Easter. The brad in the middle is a little paw print which I thought was appropriate.




The second was in reply to an invitation we had that we don't wish to attend and once I was in the productive mood I used the leftovers to make two other cards.....




They aren't very special as time wasn't on my side but I do so love the greens and browns from SU.








K xx

PS I am looking forward to the weekend as we are meeting up with my sister Lou ! ! ! Can't wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment