Tuesday, 26 May 2009

It's Tuesday

Morning all, I hope you all had a great weekend.

It was my good friend Linda's birthday on Saturday, we had a smashing chat on the phone and now I can show you the card I made for her.
It sounds like she had a lovely day.
Our weekend came and went, we were down to do some work in the village this weekend, the notice board and bench needed de-weeding and re-staining so we did that and then tackled the garden. I made the mistake of feeding the lawn a few weeks ago - it's lovely and green but growing really fast all the time.

We had some great walks and a bit of a rest as it had been a very hectic week. I haven't done any card making so I am not sure I will have anything to share this week.
Please hop over and vote on the more the merrier card challenge for your favourite. Voting will close on the 28th !
Thanks Karen

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Karen! SOrry I didn't get to join in your masculine card challenge, don't know where the time has gone lately! There's an award for you on my blog by the way - only if you want it of course, don't feel obliged! Kate x

    ReplyDelete