Friday, 15 May 2009

No cards today :(

Hi All

I haven't got any cards to show today - I haven't been feeling that special all week and Wednesday night my dear little dog kept me up half the night so I was pretty tired by the time we finished last night and I really went down hill with sore throat, blinding headache, feeling woolly and generally not well - however, after going to bed very early and having a reasonable nights sleep I do feel better today.

I hope everyone else is well - I know Lou is under the weather too and also Linda had a headache yesterday and Jobe hasn't been well this week - perhaps we are all out in sympathy with each other.

Have a great weekend everyone, see you Monday.

K x

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're under the weather Karen, really hope you feel better soon, sending you get well soon hugs! Kate x

    ReplyDelete