Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Scene from a Garden



Todays card, indeed all of the cards for the rest of the week will be from Scene in a Garden. The card base colour is actually navy blue but the light wasn't right for the picture. I have some "inktense" pencils which you can either use wet or dry, or indeed colour in and then wash over which I just love. Inside the card which I forgot to photograph is the set of wellington boots on a piece of white card stock so I can write the greeting on it. If you want a better look double click on the pictures and they will enlarge to give you a bit more detail.
Have a great day everyone.

K x

2 comments:

  1. OOoo Karen that's lovely!! Such a gorgeous set that one and can't wait to see the rest of your creations. x

    Sorry I've not been commenting enough lately - I need to add a few more hours to my day at the mo.

    L&H's

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have coloured these in - it is a lovely set and one I should start to use more for workshops.

    ReplyDelete