Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Thank you cards.

Morning All

I sent both my Mum and my sister thank you cards to say thanks for a lovely day on Saturday (my Mum did a great meal) and Lou bought me a lovely key ring flip flop for my handbag - see posts below for not very good picture. Here are the cards.



I am still loving the felt flowers from SU and the gorgeous close to cocoa.

My order has just come from Jo for my stampers 8 so more goodies to play with - it's a great thing stampers 8. I pay a minimum of £18.75 per month for 8 months and for one of those months I get the hostess gift and £15.00 to spend extra - it's really nice being able to choose something new each month and it really helps to build up your goodies. Jo also offers us little deals too - like paper and ribbon shares.

Right better get on !

1 comment:

  1. Your mum and sister will love those Karen. Enjoy those new goodies from Jo - what did you get this month?

    ReplyDelete