Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Trees....




Inspired by a visit to one of my More the Merrier ladies I got my tree set out last night. A little while ago I purchased a paper share with Jo and this lovely spotty paper was amongst them - I was really pleased with this card in real life. I am always card making at night so never get chance to do a really good photo, any hoo I love the colours, I love the card and I even put a pretty in the inside !


Not one to waste things I made the little card with some leftovers.


Have a great day everyone.
Before I go, I must thank Linzi, one of the stampers 8 for sending me a gorgeous hand made card which I would photograph but the work camera died yesterday, I have ordered another one so will try and photograph it later in the week and post it up - thanks Linzi, it was my pleasure to post your stuff to you.


K x

1 comment:

  1. The tree set is gorgeous and you've done a great job with both of these cards.

    ReplyDelete