Tuesday, 30 June 2009

and finally some cards.

this first card was made by my very special friend Linda to thank us for a lovely weekend - it's gorgeous and such beautiful words - your friendship is priceless. We all had such a great time on the Orient Express and we made a pact that we are going to go again!



When Linda came for the weekend she bought up some rollers for me to try - not hair rollers SU rollers - here is a card I made with the rollered bits we were experimenting with. I have ordered a roller etc for my stampers 8 with Jo this month.
This card - although the ribbon looks wonky it wasn't when I sorted it out afterwards..... This is tailgating using a roller that Linda bought up with her and the one I have ordered through SU - isn't it cute.

2 comments:

  1. Those cards with the rollers are fabulous Karen - so glad you liked them enough to order one. You'll have great fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've passed on an award to you - see my blog for details if you would like to accept it. x

    ReplyDelete