Tuesday, 7 July 2009

A card for Amelia

Here is a card I made for my niece Amelia who will be 9. I used the guidance from the More the Merrier card challenge which is ABC. The A is obvious, it's for Amelia, the B are buttons and butterflies and the C is crystals on the end of the ribbons. This is not my entry for the challenge but this challenge has certainly given me inspiration.
The third picture was taken on Saturday on the Purbecks over looking Chapmans Pool. Although the weather looks stormy it stayed dry and it was warm enough for shorts. We all love it over there. We were playing at "staycations" and having a day out from home - ending with lunch in Wimborne

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card Karen. The ABC thing works really well doesn't it!

    What a wonderful view, the UK coastline is such a beautiful place isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and so glad the challenge has provided you with so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete