Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Charity Card Request

My Mum in Law is helping at a charity do for her local Doctors Surgery in Ringwood and she has asked me to donate some cards for the craft table. I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies had any cards floating about that you would be happy to donate. I would need them for the 12th of August. It doesn't matter what type of cards they are, any theme and any would be gratefully received.

My Mum in Law lost her Dad earlier in the year and had donations to the Friends of the Surgery rather than flowers at the funeral and I think this is her way of thanking them for helping her Dad in his later years.

So, if you would be interested please let me know and I will tell you where to send them.

Thanks very much in advance.

Karen xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've got some cards I can send to you along with a pile that Jill has kindly donated - will send them next week when I've found a suitable box for them to go in.

    ReplyDelete