Friday, 17 July 2009

Kaboodle doodle challenge no. 9 - buttons and bows





Over at Kaboodle Doodle their challenge no. 9 was to use buttons and bows...... You can find the challenge here.

I have recently got a roller stamp "neighbourhood" from SU and of course you will know I won buttons and flowers on papertrey ink this week and my ribbon came for my ribbon share..... my brother and his family are moving soon so I made a card with them in mind and thought it would be perfect for the challenge.

Have a great weekend everyone - I am very excited today as my yummy sister is coming YIPPEE !

K x

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Thanks for playing in our challenge this round at Kaboodle Doodles! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card Karen, those rollers are fun aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those houses are from a roller stamp? I need to get one! You've made a beautiful card; I love the clean look and you've used your buttons and bows perfectly. Thanks for joining us for this challenge and hope to see you back :D
    - Ann @ Kaboodle Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card,
    love the colours,
    thank you for joining us at kaboodles,
    look forward to seeing more of your work,
    Hugs
    Angie
    DT Kaboodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card Karen - love the colours and so glad you are making the most of those roller stamps. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.

    ReplyDelete