Wednesday, 15 July 2009

My Papertrey Ink prize .... AND WOW WHAT A PRIZE



As you are aware from my previous very excited post I won a lovely prize over at the papertrey ink challenge - well this morning my prize arrived and there were lots of ooohs and arrhs. 15 bags of pretty flowers and 15 bags of buttons - every colour you could ever possibly want - honest ! Everything is so pretty and so many buttons and flowers - thank you so much girls, I am really, really chuffed. Stephanie also put in a lovely card which you can see in the photos. Please go over and visit their blog - they do some really wonderful work and their challenges are inspiring and good fun. You can find their blog here



Once again, many thanks Kate and Stephanie - I am one happy girl.



4 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome Karen! So pleased you like the bits & can't wait to see what you do with them :) Thanks for such a lovely post too! Big hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, so glad you love your goodies...I know they've gone to a very good home!! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous prize - no wonder there were so many oohs and aahs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowhoo great prize!!! congratulation!!!

    ele

    ReplyDelete