Thursday, 30 July 2009

Nikki's 50th Cake

Here are two really not very good pictures of the cake and the little card I made to go with it which I dropped off with my friends daughter last night so Nikki had it on her return. As you can see my flowers are too big for the cake really but I made them using SU punches which are set sizes - however, the new cricut has arrived (not taken the packaging off yet... waiting until I get home) so I will be able to do any size I like in future YEE HAA ! They look much better in real life and read from the back Happy 50th Birthday !


The little card was just a note to say I hope she had a wonderful time and here's a cake to finish her celebrations.


So.... guess who wants the day to go really quickly... can't wait to get playing tonight.
Have a great day all
K xxx

2 comments:

  1. The cake looks gorgeous Karen and I am sure if any of the cakes I've tasted in the past are anything to go by it will taste delicious too!

    Have fun with your new friend Cricut this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous Karen and the cake doesn't look bad too either lol! What a lucky lady she is! Enjoy playing with your Cricut, you must be so excited!! Kate x

    ReplyDelete