Friday, 3 July 2009

Papertrey Ink challenge - buttons


Hi Girls


My effort for the button challenge on Papertrey. I have been admiring Kate "yours truly" for a long time - she does some cracking work. Papertrey has such pretty things, their cream card is just yummy. What not pop on over and have a look, Here's the link for the blog.

Also have a look at Kates' blog - link to it on the side of my blog.
You will notice mirri card has made an appearance, the flowers and buttons are SU, chocolate chip patterned paper and the other paper is from a little booklet my sister Lou gave me.

8 comments:

  1. Really love that card. The colours are lovely, that reminds me I really use up some of my buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Don't you just love these flower buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s a very elegant card. I like it. :)

    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, those buttons are so cute ;o)

    Dawn
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Very elegant!

    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is so pretty! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Karen you'll make me blush!! This is such a pretty card, great to have you join the challenge - thanks! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Karen, thanks so much for joining in this week, love Stephanie xxx p.s. you have won the prize!!

    ReplyDelete