Thursday, 16 July 2009

Ribbons, Ribbons and more ribbons

My dear friend Linda has just done a ribbon share.

For £20.00 you got a metre of every single stampin up ribbon, this price included P&P.

Well my parcel arrived this morning and there is just so much ribbon - all different widths, colours, types - just wow, wow, wow! With my lovely new ribbon and my flowers and buttons from papertrey I am going to have a whale of a time producing some yummy cards.


If you would like to be a part of another ribbon share then you can find Linda's blog here

I am excited today, my lovely sister Lou Lou, whom I adore is coming to stay tomorrow night with her hubby Andy and my nephew Stuart - can't wait to see her. She lives about an hour and 15 minutes away from us having relocated last year (they used to live less then 10 miles away). They are off to a party but I get to spend some time with them on Saturday and I have invited my Mum to come over for something to eat (we were planning to bar-b-que but weather looks like it's going to be rubbish so I am making a curry). Lou loves chocolate cake, especially mine so I will be making a chocolate cake tonight - sponge is always better when it's had 48 hours to settle down (in my opinion). So only one more sleep and Lou will be down - YIPPEE

Had a lovely comment from Steph over at papertrey thanking me for the thank you card I sent to thank them for my lovely prize of buttons and flowers - confused.... ! which was just so sweet - blog world is one nice place isn't it, so many great people and we are one big happy crafting family.

K x

1 comment:

  1. So glad your ribbon arrived safely and you like them all - you are certainly going to be kept busy with all the ribbon, flowers and buttons.

    Hope you have a fabulous time with your sister and her family. Fingers crossed the weather won't be that bad - maybe you could eat your curry out in the garden.

    ReplyDelete