Thursday, 13 August 2009

For my wedding anniversary.

It's our 20th anniversary on the 19th of August - where has the last twenty years gone. I made a card last night but it isn't special enough so will be making another one and probably another one after that.
Also I made a cake slice for Phillip which I intend to enter into the cake slice competition over on More the Merrier. The theme is obviously our anniversary... pictures below.





You can see on the end it says Love U and on the top there is a 20.
Have a great day all. Can't believe how quiet blog land is - school holidays I suppose.
k x

2 comments:

  1. Karen, these are both beautiful. Time certainly does fly by - before you know it you'll be celebrating your Silver wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card and cake!

    ReplyDelete