Thursday, 6 August 2009

I need help with my card................

I had this idea for a card using my cricut to cut the stars out and the tag and then stamped "you're a wonderful reason to celebrate" curvy verse from SU, put 4 sparkly 1/2 pearls on the tag and that was it. It is a simple card but I am not sure if it is still missing something.... I thought perhaps I should stick the tag down at a jaunty angle using dimensionals or leave it hanging....

Any suggestions gratefully received....



Have a great day everyone.

K x

2 comments:

  1. How about freehand drawing or doodling a line around the star shape or around the card edge or both! Or adding say, 3 bits of bling along one edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd put the tag on at a jaunty angle and then as Jill suggested put three little brads or gems in the opposite corner.

    ReplyDelete