Thursday, 27 August 2009

I think this will be my last post now until the 7th

We are off on our summer shutdown tomorrow and I doubt I will have anything to show tomorrow as tonight I am making a chocolate birthday cake for Stuart piled high with sweets and chocolate (ready for our family day out on Saturday). I am very excited as Lou and Andy and Stu are coming down tomorrow, we are having a meal out with my Mum, they are staying over with us and then on Saturday we are off to Kimmeridge for the day, bar-b-queing and rock pooling and playing footie etc - can't wait ! ! ! I am doing some other baking too tonight - probably the yummy rock cakes and maybe some flap jack, have to see how the time goes.

So, have a great time everyone in my absence and see you on the 7th or thereabouts.

Love K x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have some wonderful things to look forward to - enjoy & missing you already!

    Hugs
    Steph

    p.s. If there's any spare cake, I'll gladly come round & polish it off lol

    ReplyDelete