Wednesday, 5 August 2009

In the dumps today & it's Barneys birthday !



Not sure why but I felt down in the dumps yesterday and even worse today - I am thinking its all this damp miserable weather and the lack of sunshine... I do suffer with SAD and I am thinking I am going to have to get my day light lamp out - it's way too early but with this weather I will be really miserable otherwise.....

Did some stamping of Penny Black images for Rachel last night and some shapes on the cricut for her, I am looking forward to seeing some creations on her blog at some stage in the near future ! !

It's my little hound, Barneys' birthday today - he's 7 bless him - Happy Birthday Darling x (hence the photos of him on the blog today).




Have a great day all x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now - where's our summer?

    Happy Birthday Barney from Max x

    ReplyDelete