Thursday, 27 August 2009

Kabdoodle Doodle Challenge 12 - Purple, Black and White

Here is my challenge entry, as you can enter anything, not just cards I thought I would do a double layout of my Mum's 65th birthday treat - a canal trip on the Avon and Kennet canal for the day. The photos on the left are of Andy my brother in law and my nephew Stuart, operating the swing bridge. The other side I did like a pin board of lots of photos. The sad thing is that there isn't one photograph of me ! (or the dog, although the dog was on some photos but you would never know he was canal boating). I love the picture of my Mum, she looks so relaxed and happy and enjoying the sunshine.

Happy Day everyone

K x













6 comments:

  1. what gorgeous pages,
    Thank you for joining in at Kaboodles,
    Hugs
    Angie
    DT Kaboodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO Karen, you made a great day even better by preserving the memory. I love how you've added the word water to the waves.

    Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and I love a layout that allows for lots of pictures! Love the purple! Love the way you spelled out water on a wave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous creation Karen your layout is lovely and your mum does look truly happy...these memories we have to treasure and you have done wonderful work with this. I would also like to say Barney looks fabulous as well I am also a dog (animal)lover and they bring such joy. Thank you so much for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles challenge.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. O- FINALLY A LO!! I AM A SCRAPPER MOSTLY- SO I LOVE IT!! GREAT TAKE OF OUR COLOR COMBO AND THE USE OF MULTIPLE PICKS (I AN 1 PICK SCRAPPER MOSTLY- SO I ADORE THESE WHO CAN USE SO MANY PICKS IN ONE LO)
    THANKS FRO PLAYING WITH US THIS WEEK

    ReplyDelete
  6. great page, love how you have included so many photo's. thanks so much for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete