Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Tomorrow is our 20th Anniversary and we are having the day off - our plan being to go out on a lovely picnic with our hound and walk quite a few miles and then in the evening we are off to our local Chinese restaurant for a meal, so I won't be blogging tomorrow.
With the More the Merrier Challenge looming I made some "nature cards" sadly forgot on the dragon fly one that it should be muted colours!
I sent the little mice one yesterday to someone whose husband had sadly died at the age of 57 last October - only just found out (long story), thought it would be appropriate as I wanted to say some nice things about him - he really was a very nice chap and I was shocked and saddened yesterday. A bit of brightness on her horizon though, she was expecting to have twin grandchildren delivered yesterday by C section - so hopefully this will help her a bit.

I do love the trees from SU and now have an idea of the card I am going to put in for the challenge for the 25th.

Right best get on, have a great day all and catch up Thursday.
k x

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and have a love day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary,
    Our 20th Anniversary is the 19th August,
    Hope you have many many more years of happiness,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete