Monday, 28 September 2009

Cards for Lou's birthday


It was my lovely sister Lou's birthday on Saturday, here are the cards I sent her, one from us and one from the hound. She had some other lovely cards from friends too that she was very touched to receive and said how beautiful they were - hand made of course by Jo, Linda, Lindsey and Rachel. She was really pleased with her presents, one of which was a pom pom scarf that I had knitted for her. It took a bit of getting used to and was difficult casting on but the end result was very nice.










Card from the dog - he's getting rather good at cards isn't he.








Our card.






As you know I did a whole cake the previous week for her to open and as an extra surprise I had done made four little gift bags with sweeties in. I also got her a book on making muffins & a lovely cross stitch kit of ballerina mice she had admired - which I think she has already started.


Look closely and you will see in the centre of the flower a button brad - so cute, bought them at a recent trip to Hobbycraft.

Each bag a bit different and each bag had different sweets in.
Have a great week everyone.
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment