Monday, 7 September 2009

I'm back

Wow, what a lot has happened in a week - Linda has become a Nannie to a baby granddaughter - congratulations to everyone ! Lou has finished her cross stitch - well done Lou so proud of you, Stuart had his birthday and has started the comprehensive school - so grown up ! Jobe is back in blog land YIPPEE ! And I am sure there are plenty of other things I have missed but not had chance to look at yet.

Stuart's card from his cousin Barney !

Our card - bit more grown up !


We had a good week off, albeit wet at times. We had a smashing day at Kimmeridge on Saturday with Lou, Andy, Stu and my Mum - lovely weather and great fun crabbing, swing balling and bar-b-que.

Stuart and I messing about at Kimmeridge - we did catch 3 hermit crabs !
We had a really nice meal out courtesy of my Mum on the Friday with everyone to celebrate Stuart's 12th birthday.

My amazing sister Lou Lou ! (and me) at the meal on the Friday night !
Other than that we had a ride out on the motorbikes, did some gardening, lots of walking, some cross stitching (I started a new project called Time for Friends by Forever Friends - it finishes as a clock and you get the clock mechanism but there are hundreds of stitches and it's going to take some time to do). I spent a therapeutic hour sorting through some craft things in the craft room and we had some new carpet laid up the stairs, gallery landing and our bedroom - looks lovely.

Back to the real world today and the internet....missed it terribly !


K xx




2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Missed you! Lovely cards and pics of your break. Weather was pretty miserable last week but sounds like you got lots done.

    Can't wait to catch up properly at the weekend...yaaay!

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen

    Welcome back, glad you had a nice time.

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete