Thursday, 15 October 2009

Entry for Just Buggin Challenge

Here is a DLO entry for Just buggin Using your cricut design something that isn't a card......


PLEASE DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO GET A LOVELY CLEAR PICTURE !

I am really pleased with this one. I don't know why but this first photo is beautifully clear on my computer but uploading it it's really murky ! I wanted to create like a notice board in a fashion house, hence all the bits and bobs stuck on there. I cut out the words in silver then used the shadow button the cricut to cut out the same but in black. I mounted the photos of Barney on to white card to make them look like the old fashioned polaroid pictures. I cut out the city sky line on the Cricut that runs along the bottom and then gradually added bits and pieces in. My little boy is being photographed in his new coat and neck scarf, which if you look on the final photograph I have made it into a bandana on his head (he's not impressed). I really enjoyed this one and was on quite a high afterwards.










4 comments:

  1. Really love that Karen. The lettering is brilliant and that skyline is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Karen, really put a smile of my face - I think I'm in love LOL
    Hope you're well hun,
    Big Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and your little boy is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen

    You won my stampin up papers, please swing by & mail me your addy :)

    Have a fab weekend
    Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete