Wednesday, 28 October 2009

A card for Jobe and Leftovers....


Jobe did a super job at her open afternoon last Friday - she really is a star and her work is so beautiful, I have nothing but admiration for all of the wonderful things she does. So when I was making my card for Stuart I made Jo one too - here it is - cut out using mini monograms from my cricut.


As you know I am a great one for using up leftovers - not only in card making but my entire life, I hate waste of any description and think recycling is a must for everyone... so bearing that in mind all of the cards on today's posting are from using leftovers, granted they aren't the most dynamic or "wow" cards you will ever see but never the less I think they are perfectly acceptable.






Trendy trees SU, sparkling silver versa marker for background stamp, SU ribbon.



Trendy trees, stamped with SU ink then the same stamp with silver frost versa marker. Su ribbon




Phillip much better today and back on his feet literally - he went from not being able to even lay still without the whole place spinning to being back at work - magic tablets !




Trendy trees stamp, chocolate chip paper, patterned SU paper, courtesy of Steph, buttons courtesy of my prize on Papertrey Ink.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards Karen. Know what you mean about leftovers, I try to use something from my bits in the bit box on everything I make!

    ReplyDelete