Tuesday, 10 November 2009

And the contents of the boxes were......

My Mum in Law LOVES Radley - well she has most things, bags, purses etc so in the little box was a Radley Passport holder and in the big box a box of Belgian Seashell chocolates and half a dozen cards with matching envelopes. She was really pleased with everything. Stamping the envelopes really finished them off.

The boxes were easy to do, I adjusted the size of them to fit, Linda very kindly sent me a link to split coasters box tutorial :-

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/a2cardbox/




A close up of the red card.



A close up of one of the Trendy Trees



On another note, my good blogging mate Steph is selling some lovely goodies on e bay. Click on her name and it will take you to her stuff, worth having a look I can tell you.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous Karen no wonder MIL was so pleased!

    ReplyDelete