Friday, 6 November 2009

And finally the last card of the week !



So here we are at Friday... I woke up this morning at 4.00 and could not get back to sleep, time goes so slowly when you are trying to get to sleep, not sure why I couldn't sleep but no doubt I will be tired by tonight.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned and manages to kick back and chill a bit - the weather for us is supposed to be rubbish but I have some card making projects that I want to try so if I am forced to stay inside at least I won't be ripping my hair out !

My in laws and Phillip's Auntie and Uncle are coming for dinner tomorrow night to celebrate my Mum in Law's birthday other than that I am hoping to have the weekend off as I have spent the last two nights doing the chores (with the help of my darling hubby) - even got the majority of washing and ironing done YIPPEE ! I am trying to get everything done so that I can have weekends off otherwise I just spend it cleaning etc which isn't much fun.

Special hugs to my sister Lou xx - Love you Lou Lou x

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Karen!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Weather here is also 'not very promising'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring on this card.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete